Saturday, June 19, 2010

Omg, screwed up my hair?

Ohh myy godd!!!!!! ok i know this sounds relly stupid but i thought it would be fun to cut my own hair. So i trimmed my side bangs and they turned out beautiful... so i decided i could do layers, i tried to do layers now i have this big chunk and the bottoms reelllyy thin.. im 13 and my mom wont take me to the hair dressers today, thank god its saturday. the one layer is two inches below my chin, and the rest is like down to my breast OMG WHAT DO I DO ? or what should i ask for at the hair dressers to fix it and make it look nice ?



Omg, screwed up my hair?

When you go to get you hair cut get it cut so that it's short in the verv front and then eventually goes back into the length it is now. My friend has her hair like tat and it's really pretty.



Omg, screwed up my hair?

you might have to get it all cut that short to look normal



Omg, screwed up my hair?

LMAO!!! omg im soo sorry!! just put it up til then and when u see the hair dresser then tell her to FIX ur layers im sure she can do something to help... tell her u want long layers make sure u tell her long layers tho im forreal or u will look like a mushroom head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter