Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can I go from nearly Black hair, back to light brown/blonde???

Right, long story! I have naturally 'fair' hair. Goes mousey in winter and slightly golden in summer. I have always highlighted my hair.. but one time, the hair dresser got a bit carried away and put orange through it!?! Don't ask! Anyway, to resolve it, she stripped my hair, twice! As you can imagine, it wasnt good... i had bart simpson yellow hair, with orange streaks! I cried, a lot! Anyway, ended up having to die it dark dark brown.. and well it looks pretty much black! Luckily, I can get away with it, i've darkend my eyebrows etc..however i would really like to go back to a more natural colour. Its been nearly a year and half since my hair was stripped, and ive recently had it cut into a bob. So i think that most of the hair that was stripped will have grown out. Is it possible to go lighter, and if so.. how??!?! Obviously it will need to be done by a hairdresser, but just wondering how they can go about it?!?! I currently dye my hair myself. Thanks!



Can I go from nearly Black hair, back to light brown/blonde???

Well, my mom recently had the same problem.She has black hair and wanted blonde highlights, so we let our neighbor do it.BAD CHOICE.It looked horrible!She even followed a book that she had to tell her what it would look like if she put them in.Well, she had oarnge highlights too.She said she looked horrible.But, after almost half a year it started to blend in.Go to the hair dresser and tell her what happened last time and usually she will try her hardest nont to let that happen again.Hope my advice helps!



Can I go from nearly Black hair, back to light brown/blonde???

You have to bleach your hair. Then color it. Be sure you really want to do it though because it is that way forever, and you will definitely need it done professionally.



Can I go from nearly Black hair, back to light brown/blonde???

Try to find a salon that uses ( don't ask me how it is spelled but) illemonate or something like it. It is not a bleach it just takes the dye color out of your hair so it does't damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter