Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair dressers and Edie fans?

Has anyone seen "Ciao Manhattan" ?? Is there anyone who is a fan of Edie Sedgwick?



I am planning on cutting my hair quite short. A.T.M it is below the shoulders %26amp; dark. I think I want to go blonde but was wondering of the best ways of gradually going lighter. Any particular products you recommend?



The reason I brought up Edie is that I love her but my hair is too thick to go that short. I like the colour tho for me.



Hair dressers and Edie fans?

You can still go short if you have thick hair. It's all in the cut. I'd advise some razoring with a pretty sharp undercut. If you do anything else, you are not doing the Edie. Siena Miller's hair is fairly thick and she pulled it off.



As for going blonde, home blonding always looks cheap. I would go professional on this. With very short hair, single process blonde (what Edie had) will not be that expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter