Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

I'm looking into getting my hair cut for the fall and I've been wanting a more professional sexy look. I have a round face and brown hair.. can any hair dressers out there help me out?? thanks!



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

if your hair is at least somewhat thick, layers towards the face look good, and maybe throw some sidebangs in there. You can get a lot of layer, or a little layer. Layers can be styled to look cute, or professional! And is u have a curling iron and mouse, once u get layers, pick out random pieces of your hair, and dab the mouse on the ends, and curl just the part of it with the mouse, it gives it a nice piecy look.



If you have hair thats not so thick, or if you dont like layers, Maybe just a cute shoulder length cute with side bangs, or if you dont like sidebangs, then orignal bangs.



there are a lot of things you could do, but i hope u like one of my ideas.



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

chop ur air off



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

go to makeoversolutions.com you can upload one pic for free (make sure your hair is is in a ponytail) and you can put different hair styles and colors on you, that site really helped me decide.



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

rihannas hair cut is really sexy. but it depends on hair. since you have a round face, you cvould probably look good with it.



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

I am not a hairdresser, but I have worked on hair for years and people have told me that I should be one. I have a round face, and I have found that an inverted bob is a very sexy yet professional hairstyle. I kept mine that way for a while. Put highlights in your hair, more around your face and less around the back. It will brighten you up as well as give you pazazz!! Hope this helps.



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

did you see the hair cut of Rihana in her last video umbrella its the most sexy hair cut i've seen am welling to cut my hair this way



I need a new hair style.. what should I do?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter