Saturday, June 19, 2010

My destroyed hair!...help.! HOW will i fix it???!?

ok I used to have amazing long thick dark brown hair down to my elbows. Its naturally kinda wavy and poofy so ive been straightening it for years. 4months ago i dyed my hair blonde,(not highlights,a tint,all over blonde bleach) ...now its snapped and its to my shoulders without one single cut! (i loved my long hair!!)....Since then i have to wear extensions and i do love being a blonde with my extensions in and when im all do'd up but now all my roots popping up and are black against the blonde and my hair is falling out in chunks in the shower and every time i brush it and its sooooo thin. ive been crying so much! im too embaressed to go to hair dressers incase they look at it in disgust,chop my hair in a bob or they wont dye it back cuz then it'll snap more!!!Also it will cost a bomb,and I dont know any good hairdressers in Dublin!! HELP!!! I just want long flowy thick hair again... : (



My destroyed hair!...help.! HOW will i fix it???!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



My destroyed hair!...help.! HOW will i fix it???!?

When straightening you hair put a protector in it. Also use shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner that revives damaged hair. When it grows back make sure you dont striaghten it everyday, and also i suggest not doing anything to harmful to it till its completely better. I hoped i helped!!! good luck %26lt;3



My destroyed hair!...help.! HOW will i fix it???!?

Hun, don't be afraid to go to the hair dresser. They won't laugh at you, i promise. They will help you.



Good Luck!



My destroyed hair!...help.! HOW will i fix it???!?

the best thing you can do is dye your hair brown. im sorry but bleached blonde isnt really worth being partially bald. once your hair re-grows (use tons of conditioners, moisturizers, and hot oil treatments/ also using straighteners on your hair everyday or any kind of ceramic heat WILL damage your hair) so yeah as soon as it regrows just get some nice blonde highlights then every now and then you can get more and sooner or later you'll have dirty blonde hair, and to me, that looks 100x better than broken up bleached blonde hair thats totally damaged. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter