Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do i manage my short, wild hair?

my hair was recently cut 3 inches too short! i wanted a long a-line bob and i got a short chin length bob. problem is, i have a round face and, thanks to my hair dresser, my face is way to fat looking.



is there any affordable way to get extentions/a white girl weave?



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

Your hair grows 1/2 inch every month, so it will be 3 inches longer in 6 months.. that's half a YEAR!



So I say go to ANOTHER hairstylist who acutally knows what they're doing and get some hair extensions..



just until most of it grows out!



and try some bangs - they help make your face look more ovalish!



x



gluck!



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

You should deffinitely get side bangs, maybe get some highlights, o and put ur hair in pigtails itl look awesome. ;D



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

umm eat a lot of protein



your hair is made up of 90 percent protein so that would help grow it longer



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

lol...get extensions! you can get them at sallys beauty supply! get the clip in ones....if you wanna go cheap....they rande between 50-80 dollars depending on the length you want! go to thier website and check them out....i have them and they are great and easy to put in....sorry to hear bout that..good luck! =D



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

I suggest a product by "I. S. O." called "Bouncy Cream". The product will control frizz. It does work. The product will not leave your hair hard like a moouse or gel.



I have natural curl myself and use the product daily. "I. S. O." is not sold in stores only available in salons.



Call the salons in your area and find out who sells "I. S. O."



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.



Hope this helps.



How do i manage my short, wild hair?

I have the same problem. I use curl and volume enhancing products. Go to Sally's Beauty or Mission Beauty and ask one of the ladies there about different products. That's how I found good stuff. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter