Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can anybody help with hair advice?

A 'friend' recently 'trimmed' my hair. It's always been fairly long and wavy/curly. Impossible to straighten no matter what which was just how I liked it. Nothing against straight hair-just looks shocking on me. Now have chin length hair that I can barely tie back and it's flat and straight regardless of what I try. Have used rollers,tongs.bendy rods,curl enhancing shampoos,conditioners,sprays,gels and creams. nothing works. Feel like blackadder!! Any suggestions welcome.



oh....my 'friend' is a hair dresser and has been cutting/colouring my hair perfectly for over 6 years...just in case you were curious.



Can anybody help with hair advice?

dont be afraid to tell your friend you dont like the way she cut it. ask her if she has any idea of what you cud do!! you cud also try a perm those last a while at least until your next opointment!! goodluck!!!



;-)))))



Can anybody help with hair advice?

ok since you want curly/wavy hair here's what i do cause i have straight hair so after you wash your hair, blow dry for 1 min. or air dry for 3-5 mins. then put lots lots lots of mousse all over your hair, then blow dry completely and start curling hair with a curling iron and every piece of hair you wrap aroudn the iron, count until 20 secs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter