Saturday, June 19, 2010

I want a rocker hairstyle but can't find anything that works with really thick hair...can anyon

my hair is about down to my shoulder blades, it was dyed red in march but has faded to something that no longer resembles flattering lol....along with the close to vanilla shaded skin the lady told me i had at the chanel counter it just makes it look worse....i'm looking for a really awesome cut and color to suprise people this summer? but whenever i see something i like, my hair dresser always tells me my hair is to thick for it....see, my hair is thick and it grows in thick which limits my cuts a lot lol.....and i can't seem to find anything really awesome...i ask my hair dresser for rocker but she gives me this short cut with curls and it looks more "shirlie temple" rather than "all i need is an awesome pair of jeans and a great studded belt"...any ideas would be great!



I want a rocker hairstyle but can't find anything that works with really thick hair...can anyone help me?

straightening ur hair would be a good bet...



cuz then no matter how thick ur hair is.. u can cut it just about any style...



and then, thinning it out would be a good step too...



and layers... definitely layers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter