Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cute hair??

I really want to change my hair, but my hair dresser was reluctant to dye my hair all over saying it will damage my scalp as im kinda young. I found 2 really cute cuts and colours, and was wondering if you think they're good....and if you think my hairdresser would do it for me. If you can find any other individual or cuts hair cuts and different colour ideas plz send a picture :)



These are the cuts i liked



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



and this is the one i really love



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



plz tell me what you think, and give me some new ideas :)



Cute hair??

Wow I love the second hairstyle. You should definitely go for it and tell your hairdresser it's what you really want, you're the one who's paying so he should listen.



Cute hair??

I like the second one, but yet I dnt'. You have to think about everything. How long would it take you to style it, and if you are going to put all fo those colors in it, you have to consider on if you're going to apply for a job anytime soon. Most jobs don't want their workers having hair that isent all one color. I know starbucks is like that.



Over all, i'd choose the first one.



Cute hair??

overall i would choose the first one.



it looks more natural and professional. i think that people would take you a little more seriously in a clean cute but chic and cute at the same time. all and all, it would prbably be more flattering



Cute hair??

They're both really great. I'd go for the first one. That one is soo pretty. I love the hairstyle. Her hair looks very healthy. That's the key to good looking hair. You have to keep it healthy, and it'll go on by itself.



Cute hair??

i like the first one



but remember, your hair won't end up looking EXACTLY like either, because you have different hairdressers and the girl on the first pic has straightened and used lots of products to get her hair exactly like that. i doubt you will bother will that every day go try not to expect exactly that as you're not going to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter