Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help with hair ahgggggggg?

does nourkrin work....and are there any side effects..........my hairs ok but ive lost some hair from the middle parting of my head so my parting looks wider than normal persons hair....will nourkrin work for that......



also im of asian colouring but very fair with dark dark brown hair i want to dye my hair but feel like it wont suit me as it may wash out my skin culour....i dnt want to look washed out ive seen fairer ppl than me and darker then me dye their hair and look good i want to dye it too but feel very nervous about it....should i trust a hair dressers opinion i mean they may dye it any culour they wish.....



what can i use on my hair to make it look voluminous or what hair cut can i do to it...at the mo its just long and straight and crappy.......its not too long above my elbows



im crap at making over myself....what do i do....



thanks very much



Help with hair ahgggggggg?

Ok I dont know about the Nourkin stuff but if you have second thoughts about coloring your hair then maybe you're not ready to. A hairstylist absolutley will not just dye your hair any color they want. (not if they are a professional) It's their job to do what you want, not what they want. Stylist are great though. Ask what they think about dying it. They look at people and their hair all day they should have a good idea of what would look good on you or not. Have a discusson with your stylist and tell them what you would like to have done. If you want more volume the key is to use volumizing products in your hair. Like mousse, and shampoo %26amp; conditioners. If you want more body to it layers always make hair look less limp. I think long layers are the sexiest but thats just me. Remember that you may have to pay a bit to get some of it done. Longer hair takes more color and cutting it takes much more care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter