Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help!!! I want to date the girl at the hair salon?

I am 19 years of age, I am a web designer running my own business and I don閳ユ獩 date at all because I spend all of the time building up my business and waiting to meet the right girl.



But a while ago while I was at the hair salon and I saw this 1 in a billion girl that made the world stopped. Every time I saw her it looks like she doing something to attract my attention. 1. She laughed at something I told the hair dresser that wasn閳ユ獩 even funny. 2. Blink here eye when I was paying for the hair cut. (She does this only with me, I checked) 3. When I arrived she was standing in the door way and as I squeezed past here she looked into my eyes and we had a pause for a few seconds and then we just babbled and to each other as she told me, I can go sit there.



I don閳ユ獩 know what to do? Every time I see everything stops and my voice. She is 1-2 years older than me.(looks) There is a guy working at the salon that I know閳ヮ毄an I use him to my advantage? I want to get to know her. Any ideas?



Help!!! I want to date the girl at the hair salon?

Well, it sounds like you don't know this girl very well(which is okay), so you should talk to the guy you know to try to find out more about her. Obviously you need to find out if she is dating anyone else. Other than that, find out what she is interested in. What does she like to do for fun? Then find a way to invite her to do that with YOU. If she likes a certain band, ask her to a concert. If she likes to knit, ask her to a knitting circle. If she likes to read, ask her to a book club. I'm sort of kidding about the crazy dates, but a date to something she LIKES is better than just a movie. Also, you may consider going out on a double-date with the guy from the salon, because he could help guide the conversation...especially when you get all tongue-tied!



Help!!! I want to date the girl at the hair salon?

Why don't you go just go up to her and ask her out? If you already had those little moments and she's obviously sent you some signs, I'd say she's waiting for you to make the first move!



If she's this 1 in a billion girl, I'd certainly take the chance, otherwise you'll always be wondering whether she'd say yes...And if she doesn't, well, maybe you'll find a girl just as nice and pretty in another hair salon ;o) no, just kiddin' - go for it man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter