Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair problems?

Got quite long fine but thick hair (doesn't look thick til the hair dresser goes to dry it and cut it and is amased how long it takes). It is quite good condition and straight alothough i do straighten it every second day just so the layers fall the right way. But i have noticed lots and lots of split ends sometimes everal down one strand. My sister a trained hair dresser said its the curse of straighters has anyone got any tips cheap solutions.



Hair problems?

I have the same prob, my sis is a hairdresser as well and she said it was the straightners and the only way to fix it really is not to use them. She has told me to stop using them or all my hair will fall out and I won't have enough hair for her to put up for my wedding in 2008, so am blowdrying it on a low heat straight which actually isn't that pad if you use straightening cream on it!



Hair problems?

Tre Semee do a good spray that you put on your hair before you straighten it to prevent it from damaging.



Hair problems?

give up the straight for a while and try some hair masks



Hair problems?

Always use a heat protector spray before you straighten / dry your hair - tresemme, toni and guy and tigi all do good ones



Hair problems?

you can get cheap products from superdrug, theres one which my mate told me to get and i love it !!! its by John Freda and its a serum but not as watery as normal serums. its in a small bottle and its for dry hair, all you do is run it over your ends and it makes your hair stronger, well at least it says that but Ive noticed that it gels all the split ends together, but it is down to straightening why your gettinh split ends, why not try a round brush and blow dry your layers, its less damaging! I hope this helps.



Hair problems?

I put a leave in conditioner in my hair overnight, it's not an expensive one. Avon do an overnight hair treatment which apparently helps but I've not yet tried it.



And I agree with the others, try to leave off the straightners for a while. I only straighten mine on special occasions. (I tend to get a lot more compliments that way as well!)



Hair problems?

Four things (worked wonders on my frizzy splitting hair!)



Drench lower half of your hair in Olive Oil and wrap in a warm towel for 15 minutes or so before you wash it.



Use Elvive Anti-Frizz Serum all over (excluding roots) after washing it, but before drying.



Take Cod Liver Oil capsules.



Most importantly, put Vitapointe leave-in conditioner (not particularly cheap - about 鎷? a tube - but a mini-miracle) on the ends AFTER you've dried and straightened it - and use at least double the amount they suggest on the tube if your hair's at all dry.



Hair problems?

I use Vitapointe serum available from any good superdrug or chemist. Just rub the serum through the palms of the hair and wipe put through the hair. Also give your hair a special treat once a week with a moisturising treatment, also available from Body Care. And make sure you get your hair cut regularly, you proably do1 Look at me cheeky C*W!



Hair problems?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies. Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter