Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bob Hair !!!?

I have just recently had my hair cut and i love it. Its a shoulder lengh inverted bob. My hair dresser told me that because my hair was so thin i would have to go to my hair line to get thye full effecty of it, which i am really unsure about! i have booked an appointment for this coming monday to finish the cut at the back. Shall i just go for it cause its only hair or shall i chicked out and look the same? please help asap thanks x



Bob Hair !!!?

WELL IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU THINK YOU WOULD LIKE. A LOT OF WOMEN HERE ARE GETTING THEIR HAIR CUT INTO BOBS BECAUSE IT IS SO HOT. I PREFER LONGER HAIR ON A WOMAN, BUT I THINK THEESE NEW BOBS ARE VERY CUTE AND SEXY ALSO. U R RIGHT IT IS ONLY HAIR AND IT WILL GROW BACK. I VOTE GO FOR IT!!!!!!



Bob Hair !!!?

Go for it. Belive me, it'll look cute!!



Bob Hair !!!?

Leave ur hair AS IS!!!



Bob Hair !!!?

Go for it - it's summer and hair grows back.



Our 8 year old has a really cute classic bob cut that they layer in the back everyone stops us about it.



Set a trend plus TomKAT - she's sporting a summer bob!!



Bob Hair !!!?

you may think its just hair but i cut my hair for locks of love and i hated how it looked it still isnt fully grown back yet. But anyways i think you should do what ever you want to. If it was me i would not do it i would leave it the way it is. But its your decision hope i helped



holla =]



Bob Hair !!!?

if you like your hair the way it is keep it that way. dont let other people ruin your happiness of having nice hair especially those b astard hairdressers



Bob Hair !!!?

I say go for it. The Bob is one of the sheekest most timeless hairstyles of all times.



This style has been a round for years and each and every time it fades out it comes back in style bigger and better.



Go ahead Live on the edge



Bob Hair !!!?

Since i'm not really sure what it will look like on you, I say you should go with whatever you would like. Its summer, so if you dont like it after it's done there will still be time for some of it to grow on you. Also, i'd talk to any other experts on hair besides your hairdresser that you know of.



I hope I have answered your question,



LaUrEn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter