Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair picture??

okay so i want to do my hair and i finally decided how. i want like a light brown with sandy blonde highlights and then underneath i want darkkkk brown (if you've ever seen that before.. like two-toned). and i kinda want my hair cut a little lower than my shoulders with choppy layers and side-swept bangs. anyone know of a place where i could find a pic like this to show my hair dresser? or even better if you would send me the direct link =]



Hair picture??

www.makeoversolutions.com



give it a go, there's loads of pics and sorry i didnt personally search for them for you but im not quite sure the look youre going for sorry!! :)



if you dont like anything, vogue or a hairstyle magazine should be able to cover it for you...



good luck i bet youll look great!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter