Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

i went to the hair dresser and i told her to cut my hair 3 inches, but she cut it 7 inches because she said it would look "cute"



and now my hair is exactly shoulder length with layers and side bangs. i'm kinda freaked out because i've never every had my hair this short before. and it doesn't look good unless i straighten it.



what good hairstyles go with it? i have black hair and tan skin.



thanks!!



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

try feathering it all away from your face..



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

just straighten it and put the side bangs in your face



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

i dont really get the question



but i think your hair sounds really nice cause of your skin and hair colour



:]



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

that's happened to me b4 buti jst kept my hair in a pony all the time.



maybe curling it will look cute? or a messy bun



or pin your bangs to the side with a cute clip



or pin ur bangs all the way up away from ur forehead



im sry, just wait for it to grow and never go to that hair place again!!



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

That sounds EXACTLY how my hair is- what I do it straiten my hair, then put my bangs up in one of those things. I also to low pigtails right below my ears, then sweep my bangs to the side. Also, just a high ponytail with bangs, high meaning pretty high. And down in a loose curl looks cute, too. I sometimes kinda combine those together and all that. I know what you mean though, I got my hair cut last summer really short without thinking, and I was scared to death!! Good Luck!!



Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!?

Hair grows!! Just give it a few days and maybe you'll really like it. Try curling it back away from your face with curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter