Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Problems!! help!!?

I have had long hair forever. I just got my hair cut all of with layers and side bangs..it looked awsome when the hair dresser did it. I just tryed to put moose and then velcrow curlers at the top of my head and did my bangs but it looks horrible! I cant do it. my hair looks stupied up too! have ne ideas to make it looks better, a cut to fix it or how to use the curlers to my advantage.



Hair Problems!! help!!?

Oh my gosh, my hairdresser gave me the same cut 2 months ago. Not curled the layers look almost like a mullet! She did it great of course, but when i tried it was a mess. She of course uses a straightner to flip the ends, i did not have the patience or talent. I got out the old fashion hot rollers. I roll the top layers away from my face, the ones underneath toward, and the long underneath whatever. It is most important to roll away around your face. After they cool, i take them out and look like a big hair pagent queen.(An awesome Jersey 70's look, but not for me.) I then either allow the curls to loosen and fall on their own, and spray it- takes about a half hour, or you could pull them slightly, to loosen up the curl. Then spray. Do not spray when you first take out the rollers or your hair will not fit in the car. Good luck. Hope I explained it ok, and hope it helps.



Hair Problems!! help!!?

visit the hair stylest and ask if she can show you how she did it. I had problems with my hair like that too. It took a lot of practice to get it the way i liked. Once i went and asked how to do it i started getting the hang of it. But i dont think you should go get another hair cut. That would probably just make things a heck of a lot worse



Hair Problems!! help!!?

you should wash your hair, then use a round brush to blow out your hair just like your hairdresser did and then depending on the style you could use a little product and work it through your hair,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter