Saturday, June 19, 2010

I just bleached my hair, how long until i can bleach again?

I just bleached my hair and then I put a medium blonde on it. I am using toner shampoo and conditioner to get rid of the yellowy and brassy tones. I did my bleaching and dying last week. how long should i wait before bleaching again so I can get up to a platinum blonde?



P.S. i am not going to go to a salon even though i prob should. I know bleaching damages your hair severely and I have been using hair repair treatments. Also I had cut off and grown out my hair totally naturally and got trims every month or so. I also got a trim a day or so after my last colour was put on my hair and the hair dresser said my hair was in good condition and only had to cut off half an inch to get rid of dead ends. PLEASE HELP ME



I just bleached my hair, how long until i can bleach again?

You should be able to bleach it again if it's in good shape. You have to remember though that you put color in it last week. So, you're bleaching over bleach AND color. Put the bleach on the ends first and after about 15 minutes put is on the new growth. This will help make the color more even. It will take longer to bleach the color out. Roots usually lift up faster because they are close to the scalp and stay warmer. Heat speeds up the bleaching process. Just make sure to remember and use a good reconstructor once a week.



I just bleached my hair, how long until i can bleach again?

From personal experience i know for a fact you have to wait about 8 weeks or you will start damaging your hair.



that is the mistake most people make

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter