Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

I usually go to the hair dresser and get my hair pressed, but the lady has the tendancy to cut more then is needed when she trims my ends. I am not very good with managing my hair but i think I have a better chance I getting it to grow on my own. I have tried a line of products, but I cant use black hair care products for "nappy" hair since my hair isnt coarse.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

Get some tea tree oil, snd start wearing it natural. Put the tea tree oil on it when it's natural. It should grow your hair, then press it when it grows back. Black hair isn't nappy it's just thicker.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

first of all u shuldnt b so arrogant in sayin "good hair" thats kind of insultin derogatory term anywayz just go to the right stylist and wrap it every night with a thin tooth comb. Report It



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

I am trying to get my hair to grow longer for my wedding, and i am taking vitamin e. It is helping more that i can tell you, not only is my hair growing like crazy, my nails are too! you should give it a try.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

Firstly, there is no such thing as "good" or "bad" hair. There are just a variety of differenct hair types for African hair.



As far as growing your hair, limiting heat is key. You should try wearing a natural look or braids so that your hair can rest from the heat styling.



Also, be sure that you take a multi-vitamin with Iron, Biotin, and Folic Acid. Drink plenty of water and limit stress in your life.



I like to use Ojon products. They work wonders on my hair.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

Please oh please stop saying "good" and "nappy" hair. Our African ancestors thought all hair textures were good. Please remember that.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

I'm also black, and i don't have a pinch of good hair in me. I've been going to a hair shop for a little over a year now, and my hair has grown about 4 inches longer, and I'm still going every 2 weeks.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

Hair grows faster when you trim it, but since you said the lady cuts to much, be overly specific. Tell her exactly what you want and give her a number amount. If this still doesnt work, try someone new. Take a chance.



Good luck! =)



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

you cant make your hair grow longer at all...the only thing you should do is take these vitamins for hair, nails, and skin...these make it stronger so there is a less possibility from damage and breakage.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

HAIR DOES NOT GO FASTER WHEN U TRIM IT ITS GROWING FROM THE ROOTS NOT THE END!! BUT I HAVE HEARD TAKE VITAMIN E



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

What is "good" hair? Do you mean that you hair is naturally curly and has a soft texture? You can still use productd for black hair, you just don't need the relaxers or products used with relaxers. Getting you hair pressed can be just as damaging as getting relaxers if you are doing it really often. My daughter has naturally curly hair and I used Cream of Nature shampoo and conditioner for her hair and I oil her scalp with Coconut oil. You need to find a good shampoo and conditioner, you will also need to deep condition at least twice month. To recommend a shampoo for you I would really need to see your hair though. Make sure to keep your hair moisturized and get you ends trimmed every 6-8 weeks, if your current hair dresser is cutting to much hair, I suggest you find a need one. I prefer a male hair dresser because they tend to understand the concept of trim more than the female hair dressers, but that's just my opinion. There are a lot of options for natural hair now, and your hair doesn't have to be course to use them.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

There is no such thing as "good hair", we all have some sort of issue with our hair....



Try water based oil lotions, I can't use anything heavy either. If your hair isn't coarse it shouldn't be hard to grow long because it doesn't break as much. Try using aloe to moisturize your scalp...cut down on the heat styling, heat causes split ends and that will require more trims.



I'm growing out my hair also.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

There are several foods, vitamins, and products that can make your hair growth faster. Hair growth does take time. But, no matter how much hair trauma or slow hair growth you have experienced, your hair can grow at a normal than faster rate. There is no magic potion to hair growth---but, if you look at other cultures, like Native Americans, who only use products from the Earth and eat less foods with preservatives, they rarely encounter hair loss, skin problems, and ailments like we do.



As a stylist, I can tell you that the best way to grow your hair fast is to take care of your hair from the inside out. Assess whether you live an unhealthy lifestyle or use traditional drugstore hair products that contain alcohol and sulfates. If you do, you can potentially be stunting your hair growth. Switch to an all-natural hair growth product and follow the tips below. You will see a difference.



Tip #1: Change your diet.



Increase your intake of proteins. Eat fish, eggs, beans, yogurt, and cheese. Drink a soy protein shake daily.



Tip # 2: Drink plenty of water



6-8 glasses is a must. 8-12 is even better.



Tip #3: Get your vitamins



Take a B Complex, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.



Tip #4: Only use an all-natural hair growth or hair thickening shampoos and conditioners



There are several good natural shampoos on the market, such as Aubrey Organics and Giovanni. However, I have used A Double Portion Super Hair Growth Shampoo on my hair loss clients because it is created specifically for hair growth and I have seen substantial results in a matter of month. It is full of hair growth promoting essential oils, sage, cayenne, neem, jojoba, and aloe. For my clients that used it, their hair got thicker, longer, and softer. You can find it online at www.discoverb4a.com. It is great shampoo just for making your hair more manageable and smooth as well.



Tip #5: Place as little heat and chemicals on your hair as possible. No hair coloring please.



Tip #6: Live a stress free life.



Tip #7: Get your blood flowing



Aerobic exercise stimulates blood circulation throughout the entire body, including the scalp. This is important for hair growth. Also, consider massaging your scalp for 5-10 minutes a day with warm olive or coconut oil. It will accentuate your hair growth as well.



I am black with "good" hair, how do I get my hair to grow longer?

i have hair like your if you mean curly hair but you shouldn't really be going around saying that, you can really offend people but i have i site for you



i tried the system and it worked but truly and really there is no magic product that will make your hair grow



check this out:



http://shimahair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter