Saturday, November 28, 2009

What to do with thin hair that's been permed?

I permed my hair and it was great. I had LOTS of volume and length. I just got a hair cut and the hair dresser thinned my hair out so much that I hardly have a pony tail. My hair looks ridiculously lifeless now, and I wonder if any of you have advice? I miss my hair so much!



What to do with thin hair that's been permed?

when you want to wash the hair apply olive oil on roots of hair 1 hrs before bath .then wash the hairs with warm water and then wrap all hairs with wet towel for 15 minutes .



What to do with thin hair that's been permed?

Hairdressers want to get ahold of my full long hair, too!



May I suggest what I do daily to get excessive volume:



Bend over and brush out tips, then from the middle,



then from roots for less hair loss %26amp; breakage. You



may need to use a large pick if tight curl. If waved,



try a one-sided bristle brush, not a round (tangle trap).



Throw your head back and touch up shape you



want. Avoid damaged hair by little or no use of a



hot curling iron while you had chemical treated hair.



Thick Hair Shampoos and Conditioners were made



for victims like you. They have chopped, fried %26amp; dyed



my hair in the past, but I do my own now with pride.



I hope you can at least double volume and demand



no more than just a perm trim, if ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter