Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help cutting long hair short?

I have long, thick hair four or five inches below my shoulders. And I've decided to cut it just below my chin. My hair appointment is this Saturday, but I can't wait that long. It's exciting. I want to be the one that really hacks it off. I want to chop it off right now and have my hair dresser really cut it.



Anyways, I'm looking for help on how to cut it. It doesn't have to be perfect at all. I want to just wear it in a small pony tail until Saturday. Should I just put it in a pony tail and just chop it off? Is that the right procedure? Has anyone ever done this? Tips on it?



Help cutting long hair short?

i suggest you wait until a professional cuts it. What if you walk into the shop, spot a great cut in a magazine but can't get it in that style because you cut it too short. Just wait.



Help cutting long hair short?

just wait if somthing goes wrong thats bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter