Thursday, November 26, 2009

Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

http://www.fabulous-emma.com/photos/disp...



How WOULD I DESRIB THIS TO MY HAIR DRESSER?!



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

just tell them u want a nice layered look w/ sidebangs just past ur eyebrow, or u can just show them a pic



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

Just show your stylist a picture of her. Durrr.



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

its called layers!



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

Just find a few pictures to show to your hairdressr.



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

Print out the picture and take it to her. Hair dressers like to work off of pictures because then there is no question of what you are asking for.



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

a choppy layered look



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

It looks fine and umh. Maybe print out the picture and give it to the stylist. It looks absolutely fine.



Emma Roberts Hair. I want it cut?

you cant have this haircut!!!



i love it!!!



anyway back to your question :]



you should print the picture and show it to your "hair dresser" because then they would know how to do it exactly :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter