Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi, I need a good hair salon that speaks English. We are stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Any input?

I went to my usual hair dresser and I don't know what happened but my hair is a total disaster. It is really short on one side, my bangs are too long, and the other side is too long. I'm pretty desperate bc we are PCSing soon and visiting my family. We haven't seen them in 3 yrs. I don't care for the hair salon on base bc my daughter got a really bad hair cut there. "Thank You So Much":Silverwolf2006



Hi, I need a good hair salon that speaks English. We are stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Any input?

How about the hair salon in the New Sanno Hotel? Maybe go on a Sunday morning and make it a family trip and enjoy their Sunday buffet.



"From Yokosuka Naval Facility, walk to Shioiri Station. Take the red express Keihin Kyuko Line, get off at Shinagawa. Transfer to the JR Yamanote line (track#2). Get off at Ebisu and take west exit to the Hibiya subway line (track #2). Get on the last car and ride one stop to Hiroo (Exit #2)."



It's about an hour but I've been there and they gave me a good cut. The other options I can think of is another base in the area such as Atsugi or Yokota's base salon. If not the more expensive international hotel chains will have a salon with multi-lingual staff...however expensive hotels = expensive hair salons. The Intercontinental in Yokohama comes to mind. I do believe New Sanno salon would your best shot though.



Hi, I need a good hair salon that speaks English. We are stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Any input?

How long have you been stationed at Yokosuka Naval Base, 3 years I suppose because you are about to PCS. Oh my! And you have not learned a few basic Japanese sentences. Well, good luck finding a salon out in the economy that speaks english.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter