Thursday, November 26, 2009

I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!!!!!! Please help!!?

My hair dresser just cut my hair to an almost bald style. My hair used to be shoulder-length but now it's at the top of my ears. I want to know what is the most effective way to grow my hair that doesn't cause any major side effect, weight gain, or intense mood swings. Thanks.



I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!!!!!! Please help!!?

eating heatlthy, excercising, getting regular trims to get rid of the dead ends, condition, avoid prducts with petrolatum mineral oil or silicone(dimethicone). use cocunut oil for the scalp; helps keep scalp healthy and promotes hair growth



I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!!!!!! Please help!!?

I have heard pre-natal pills or they do sell vitamins that are for hair, nails, and skin that are supposed to help them grow. Sorry for you troubles. Nothing works over night.



Good luck!



I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!!!!!! Please help!!?

well you sohuld grow it out just a little more then go get a trim then it will grow back . it grows faster when you go get a trim . or you can get hair extentions .



I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!!!!!! Please help!!?

I have a list of good and fresh websites on Hair growth free tips and products .



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair growth . I will send a link of best website where you can find best solution on your problem.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter