Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Growth?

My hair dresser cut my side bangs too short into bangs.I dont like them. Its been a week and they have grown one centimetre. How long will it take for them to grow down to my cheek bone? Any tips?



Hair Growth?

apply vitamine E oil for quick growth



Hair Growth?

its a fringe............



fringe



fringe



fringe...



u.k and ireland.......



Hair Growth?

Normal hair growth is about 1/2 inch a month some people grow hair a bit faster and a bit slower.



Hair Growth?

i really suggest you go to an Indian grocery store and buy parachute coconut oil. it comes in a small bottle. the sotre can be near your local mall if you just ask.



the coconut oil is very healthy for your hair, it has many good benefits too! Like making hair shiny, longer, healthier, moistruized, smooth, and you can even cook with it.



its natrual and 100% pure so it wont harm hair at all. the results will be in a couple of months, it'll grow up to maybe 3-4 inches faster than normal hair does. i used it, my grandma uses it, my mom uses it, my older sister uses it, my little sister uses it, and i know one guy in my class who uses it so its really good .



also keep his hair healthy, drink 8 glasses or 2-3 bottles of water everday. it makes your body system healthy which leads to healthy hair, eat veggies and meat and protein like fish.



any more questions? message me!



Hair Growth?

Kandie is correct...



Hair Growth?

put alot of coconut oil. It works because everyone in India put oil and our hair is long shiny and full of shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter