Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair problems"""thin hair?

i ve had my hair cut at the hair dressers and they made it look lovly



my hair is thin i uses vo5 shampoo and contiona



i have a 210 temp on my straightner .



after i wash my hair i use the hair dyer and with hair serum



then straighten i



my hair goes flat what can i do to make it look just like the hair dressers



Hair problems"""thin hair?

sigh, my hair is flat and thin (fine) as well. styling such hair is no use, really. the best thing you can do for your hair is wash it w/ a mild shampoo that won't strip it (that will flatten it out more), and let it dry naturally. over processing fine hair is a no-no! but if you insist on styling it, then all you have to do is ask your stylist what he uses and ask him exactly what he does to make it look fuller. if he's done it once, chances are he has the answers! good luck.



Hair problems"""thin hair?

Why don't you ask the hairdressers what product they are using and what you can do at home to achieve the same look.



Hair problems"""thin hair?

i tend to put Aussie maximum hold gel in my hair when it is wet, just after i get out of the shower. Then blow dry it. Brush it and straighten it. i find it to give my straightened hair much more volume.



Hair problems"""thin hair?

just lift your hair one by one layer and spritz it with low hold hairspray. it might add volume. also, if you use a straightener it might not be so volumized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter