Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair troubles!!???!!?

I recently got my hair cut and i asked my hair dresser to cut my bangs at a side angle...well it didnt come out that way! I tried to thicken them out and cut them on an angle myself but its not how i want it! I want a dramatic angle and i want it pretty much across my face. Does anyone have any do-it-yourself suggestions?



Hair troubles!!???!!?

Never cut your hair yourself! I had a similar problem, and regretted cutting it after. You should try going back, but this time bringing in a picture of exactly what you want. If your stylist can't get it right then, maybe it is time to find someone new.



Hair troubles!!???!!?

Just don't pull a "Britney!"



Hair troubles!!???!!?

I think that beauty-riot.com has some good advice and pictures



Hair troubles!!???!!?

I cut a patch of hair off my head by accident awhile ago and really, if you want DIY, the best suggestion I have is just let it grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter