Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

My hair dresser just cut my hair really short just before my holiday, can I grow a cm in a week?



Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

your hair naturally (on average) grows 1/2" per month so 1 cm a week should be right on track! :)



Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

Lots of caffeine. Drink lots of coffee.



Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

Yes, but you must believe!



lol wtf?



Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

yes. you can do it. put the juice of cactus in a plate and mix it with two eggs. then apply it on your scalp. then wait for 1 hour and wash it off with shampoo. then you can groww your hair before the school reopens.



Can I grow my hair 1 cm in a week?

i have the best home remedy ever, and it WORKS. first you take 2 bunches of pinaculli milk leaves and crush them to make a paste. mix that with a tbsp of dill and a broken egg yolk, and add a dash of soy sauce. next add half a cup of fine sand to the mixture. apply this to your hair and really slather it on. i know its messy, but its worth it. rub it into your hair and be sure to massage the scalp so the mixture really soaks in. leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse it with VERY hot water. do this every other day for a week, and voila! your hair will grow so fast! works every time :) hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter