Thursday, November 26, 2009

Straighten Men's Hair?

Hi. I always have my hair straightened when i have my hair cut with a pair of GHD slim (mens) hair straighteners. My hair is not long (longest parts are 2inches). My hair always look amazing after it is straightened so i decided to buy the straighteners my hair dresser uses but i find it really hard to use them. Any tips/suggestions?



Straighten Men's Hair?

Hi Tom,



I think that seperating your hair into sections works pretty well. Clip parts away from the part that you are straitening, go a little bit away from the roots and straiten as normal, do this over the whole head .



gOOD lUKC



Straighten Men's Hair?

hold the straighteners in the oposite hand from the side you are doing and place at the roots. Close them together and pull through your hair angling them downwards not to the side.



Straighten Men's Hair?

dont try and straighten to much at once. thats all i got



Straighten Men's Hair?

make sure your hair is dry and don't straigten too much at one time



Straighten Men's Hair?

try hanging your head upside down while you do it and use a very thin comb to do it a bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter