Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

I have always had short hair but the hair dresser cut it so now it is right below my ears. I look like I am five, but I am thirteen. My friends were telling me not to cut it so when I go to school I am going to get a bunch of I told you so's!!



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

I know it can be hard to be patient while your hair is growing out. Believe me, I have been the victim of a bad hair cut many times. The only think you can do, aside from getting expensive extensions, is just to make the best of. Why not play up a short pixie do with some creative ideas, such as swept to the side with a cute barrette or with a satin headband. You could also get some ideas for hairstyles by surfing the net or by buying some hairstyling magazines. ...GOOD LUCK!!!!



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

Time and character are the answers to this.



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

We all make this hair faux pas. When I was sixteen I choped off my waist long hair. the trick is to wear it with confidence. IF they think you think its cool, theyll be fooled unless it is really horrible. Find a celebrity with the same/similar cut. Play it off like you were going for that look and are way ahead of your generation. Check out Friday Night lights . . . one of the girls cut her hair really short and she looks much better. Furthermore, you may want to try different styles. Ask your mom or dad to take you to get hair magazines. they are pretty inexpensive. Good Luck



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

well, you just have to wait until you hair grows back.



Meanwhile, you can wear cool hats/scarves/headbands..



I am in my 20s but with short hair I look like I am 15 so I understand how you feel =p



if your friends say "i told you so" don't mind them. It's just hair, it's not something permanent.



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

Girl! when my hair was short i bought extentions! they were really good and only 鎷?!!



buy a perfect colour match and you can personalise them too!



=]]



I have no hair anymore. HELP!!!?

I am still trying to understand your question.



You said, I have no hair anymore Help.



Then are you saying you have hair below ears.



And you used to have short hair.



Anyway, just remember be strong do not let others to confuse you or distract you by their words. If they say anything about hair or give advise do not mind. If you will think too much you will get sick. Instead let them say and think one day your hair will be much better than today. Just wait.



If by mistake the hair dresser have cut hair too short then have to wait no choice. Or if hair are longer then usual then why not go again and have them cut?



There is always a way to problem. At the end just tell me one thing, if your are returning from school and you see a Road Under Construction and you are unable to use the way which you use daily do you sit till the road construction get complete or you will think of a new way to go home? Yes you will think of a new way to home. Apply this when you get problem.



Hope this will help you.



nihon94@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter