Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

My hair is so brittle, colorless, and dry!! What can I do ?? I've tried everything from every conditioner, treatment, shampoo, oils, everything!!It's still like that and it's been a YEAR!!



This is what happened: last year my hair was red and over the summer, I wanted to get rid of the red but the hair dresser turned it orange!!I freaked out and on the same day he dyed it again to a dark brown. WHich turned BLONDE!!So 3 dyes in one day!! Ruined my hair. Fried it!!To make things worse I washed my hair that same day (I know stupid) the next day I got a major hair cut. About 2/3 months later I got my hair dyed and cut again to my natural hue. I just want to grow out my hair and keep my natural color from now on. But my hair is still reacting to the chemicals. I need help. ANy suggestions!!



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Do not wash your hair everyday...your hair needs it's natural oils as mush as possible...You can start treating your hair by giving it lots of moisture and stay away for cuts and chemicals as much as possible!!!



I bleached my hair 4 times within one month...so I know about damage gurl...I get compliments everyday though!...my secret?...I use Pantene (smooth %26amp; sleek) leave in the conditioner for about 10 minutes...



here's the important part....You'll have to use (Hair cholesterol) once a week leave it in for 30 minutes or even 1 hour..it cost about 6-10 dollars...It'll leave your hair silky,shiny and give it moisture....trust me it'll do wonders..good luck gurl:)



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Use the old ways to help you. Use olive oil or mayonaise on your hair. Cover with aluminum foil, sit under a hair dryer let the heat from the aluminum foil heat the olive oil, plain or in mayonaise. The vitamins and the egg in the mayo will help feed your hair. You are lacking vitiamins. Report It



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Rub avacado through your hair everynight before you go to sleep then rinse it out in the morning. Also aloe vera works good alternate every other night.



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

The best thing for you to do is to wash your hair daily. The more you wash your hair-the faster the chemicals will be neutralized. Do not put anymore chemicals on your hair. Just use a neutralizing shampoo and a good conditioner and change brands because if you always use the same brand your hair gets a film and looks mousey. I went through the same thing you have-so I know from experience. The best thing you can do for your hair now is give it a rest from all these processes. If you keep putting more chemicals your hair will break out and will not grow back.



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

pour on 100% pure virgin olive oil cold pressed... every night and massage in...wash out every morning.... repeat every night for two weeks or longer..it will help alot



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Vitamin E oil and mayo seems to work great. put on hair for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse out of hair. wait a day then wash with bed head products. at least that help with my bad perm and dye. Hope you find the right answer for U!!



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

keep away frm chemicals....try applying yoghurts.....it will condition ur hair naturally.....



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

go to a salon and but some k- pak reconditioning and reconstructing conditioner . wash your hair and then put on the k-pak to your moistened hair. put a shampoo cap on and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. if leaving on for a short period of time heat up a towel and place on head to heat it up. you can even sleep in it and then i would use it at least once a week. it is what we do for our customers and i am a highlighting queen and it has helped by hair beyond believe.



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

I would use head and shoulders shampoo or tresseme it will make it silky i had the same this. Wash your hair every other day so it doesnt get really oil filled. Brush your hair but not to much and dont hair dry or steaten or curl it so it doesnt get any duller. before u know it by the end of the month your hair should be silky rich and how u want it .



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

i use soymilk to help my hair and it`s beautiful now go to a baeutie suply house to find it or a walmart plz e-mail me and i can help u out with a better hair dresser avenger06@sbcglobal.net



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Deep conditioning, or leave in conditioner and hot oil treatments.



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Go to a salon and get reconstructor conditioning treatments,they are moisture and protein. Cut your hair has short as you can stand it to get allot of the damage off. short healthy hair looks better then long damaged hair. Depending on how damaged your hair is you might be able to use semi permanant hair color,the kind that washes out in 28 shampoos. Once hair is damaged, it's damaged, you can not repair it, if you don't want to go short,then get trims every six to eight weeks. I know it's hard trying not to worry about your hair,your not alone. Right now I HATE my hair because a stupid hair stylist cut it all wrong,way to short and uneven. I was so mad, I cried too and before this my hair was messed up for a year. Just remember hair does grow back though. This is only a temporary problem. Good Luck.



What is the best way to treat damaged hair!!!???

Go to a hair salon, and ask for a conditioner for dry, stressed hair. Biolage makes a good one. Then once a week, put conditioner in before bed, and leave it in until morning, then rinse it out in the morning. Worked for me, and my hair was BAD. You'll notice a huge difference after a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter